Concur is the University’s travel system to submit travel requests and travel expense reports for reimbursements.
- For foreign reimbursements, please be sure to complete the Daily Travel Report and submit it to Bertha Gil.
- Any equipment being taken off campus, a PRP-2 must be completed beforehand and submitted to Bertha Gil.
- If you wish to transfer equipment to and from department or surplus equipment, please email Bertha Gil with the list of items.
- Q: I’m having problems accessing Concur.
- A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues regarding your profile.
- Q: What is the TIMES mailing/shipping address?
- A: 4849 Calhoun Rd. RM. 373 Houston, TX. 77204
- Q: Have you ever received a reimbursement from the University of Houston before?
- A: If yes, great – you’re all set. If no, please visit the Forms page and fill out the forms in the Vendor Set Up Package & fax them to the Vendor Department at 713-743-0521.
- Q: My swipe card room access does not work. What should I do?
- A: Please fill out a TIMES set up form here.
- Q: How do I send a package via Fedex?
- A: To ship mail and packages via Fedex, please contact Whitney Roper
- Q: How do I mail regular mail via USPS?
- A: A departmental mail card is required for outgoing mail. Please stop by room 371 to complete a mail card for outgoing mail.
To find our admin team, look for the RFA logos on our office windows and we’ll be happy to assist.