Contracts for purchase of goods and services should be between the University of Houston and the “Entity”. The process could take up to three weeks to finalize a contract. No work can begin or be invoiced prior to the commencement date.
In order to initiate revenue/contract services, please complete the forms below:
- RFA Contracting Services Form — Required for general contracting services.
- RFA Revenue Contracting Services Form – Required for service agreement.
Types of General Purchasing/Expense Contract
- Speaker Agreement (OGC-S-2002-03) – contract used to obtain speaker and related services.
- Standard Purchasing Agreement (OGC-S-2010-06) – contract can be used to obtain most goods and/or services.
- Standard Amendment (OGC-S-2010-08)– used to amend an existing agreement.
- Standard Contract Addendum (OGC-S-2009-01) – used to attach to the vendor contracts that are under $25,000. If vendor agrees to sign this Standard Addendum along with their contract, then the contract may be processed as if the contract was a University standard contract.
- Sponsored Project Contractual Agreement — Required when federal funds are being used.
- Amendment to Sponsored Project Contractual Agreement — used to amend an existing sponsored project contractual agreement.
Additional Required Forms
- Recommendation for Award – internal form used to summarize the basis of best value in selecting a particular contractor.
- Certification of No Boycott of Israel — This form is required to be attached to all Purchase Orders (goods) and Contracts (services).
- Recommendation for Award
- Services Agreement (Revenue) (OGC-S-2006-16) – revenue contract used by University to provide services to another party.
Purchasing over $3,000 on Federal funds and $5,000 on Non-Federal funds
- Bidding Process — Requires 2 quotes from 2 alternative vendors, preferably HUB vendors.
- Sole Source Justification – Justification for only one vendor/contractor can provide the good/service required.
Purchasing over $100,000:
- Addendum C — Additional approval required.