Equipment Forms


  • PRP-1A Authorization to Move or Transfer Furniture and Equipment — Required to move/transfer from department to department and/or agencies.
  • PRP-1B Surplus Property Transfer Request Form — Required to remove equipment from department’s inventory list.
    • Surplus Transfer Property List — List of equipment is required in order to remove equipment.
    • PRP-16B Transfer of Data Processing Equipment– Required only for computing equipment (etc. CPUs, laptops)
  • PRP-2 Off-Campus Equipment Form — Required before taking equipment off-campus.
  • Equipment Safety Clearance Form — Required to remove laboratory equipment.